JM Internet Ltd
Access to this Site and Changes
- Access to and use of the internetwill.co.uk website (“this Site“) is provided by us subject to these Site Terms. “We” JM Internet Ltd, a company registered in England with registered number: 05653323, whose registered office is at JM Internet Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden London WC2H 9JQ
- Please read these Site Terms, the Cookies Policy, the Copyright Notice and our Terms and Conditions with care. We recommend that you print out the Site Terms, Cookies Policy, Copyright Notice and our terms and conditions from this Site by clicking on the print icon on your browser and keep them for future reference especially if you intend to order products and services from this Site.
- Your use of any part of this Site or your order of any products or services on this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms which takes effect on the date on which you first use this Site. If you do not agree with these Site Terms, you should cease using this Site immediately.
- You are responsible for bringing these Site Terms to the attention of all persons accessing this Site through your Internet connection.
- You must not interfere with another person’s use of this Site or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects another person’s use of this Site.
- You shall not use this Site in any way which in any respect:
7.1 is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction;
7.2 is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
7.3 is inaccurate or out-of-date;
7.4 may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
7.5 impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
7.6 may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights or privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
7.7 may be contrary to our interests; or
7.8 involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited e-mails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Availability of This Site, Security and Accuracy
- Whilst we endeavour to make this Site available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to this Site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
- Access to this Site may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of this Site for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use this Site under any other name or user.
- We do not warrant that this Site will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. Although we may put in place security measures for your protection, we shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of this Site or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, this Site. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties in breaching any security measures.
- We may change or update this Site and anything described in it without notice to you.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information and materials on this Site (including without limitation details about our services) are correct, no warranty, guarantee, representation, condition or other term (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) is given that they are complete, accurate or up-to-date and we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you place orders as a result of using this Site, you are responsible for ensuring that your orders contain all necessary and accurate information.
- The contents of this Site are intended for convenience only. Nothing on this Site shall constitute advice specific to your circumstances or a recommendation. We do not suggest that any product or service mentioned on this Site is either available to you or complies with laws outside of England.
Our supply of products or services
- If you order a Will or Wills from the Site, our Terms and Conditions will apply to your order.
- As between you and us, you acknowledge that we or our suppliers own the legal and beneficial interest in the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Will and the Will Generation Software.
- We grant to you a non-exclusive, personal, non-assignable, non-sublicensable licence to use the Will Generation Software for the purposes of generation of your Will(s) using this Site and to use, copy, store and disclose the Will(s) from the date of delivery by us to you for the sole non-commercial purpose of recording your wishes, subject to the following conditions:
17.1 you may amend the Will(s) for your own use, but this is at your own risk;
17.2 you shall not use the Will(s) or any material derived from it on a website or on any public transmission;
17.3 you may save the Will(s) to your local hard drive only, and may make an additional copy for archiving or back-up purposes and print one copy for your own use, but not for sharing with any unauthorised people or over a network in which unauthorised people may have access;
17.4 you must not, without our prior written consent, make available, copy, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, license, distribute, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate the Will(s) for any commercial purposes or in any way other than as expressly permitted by us;
17.5 you must not use the Will(s) in any way which may harm our interests or may be detrimental to your reputation; and
17.6 you will promptly inform us in writing or electronically and upon our request (your reasonable costs to be paid by us) you will fully assist us in the event that you become aware of any infringement or suspected infringement of our or our supplier’s intellectual property rights in or relating to the Will(s) or the Will Generation Software or any claim that any of the same infringes the rights of any third party.
Our liability to you
- 18. We do not exclude or limit our liability for:
18.1 death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
18.2 our fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or to any other representations that it would be unreasonable in law to exclude; or
18.3 our breach of the obligations implied by Section 12 Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Section 2 Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or
18.4 any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
- Subject to the rest of these Site Terms and to the extent possible by law or otherwise, in all cases other than in respect of the products or services we supply for a fee, we shall not be liable for any: a) indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; c) loss of use of money; d) loss of revenue; e) loss of goodwill; f) loss of reputation; g) loss of business or contracts; h) loss of operation time; i) loss of opportunity; or j) loss of or damage to data; suffered by any user of this Site whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses, arising from the use of or inability to use this Site, or any material contained in it or accessible from it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this Site or any such material. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph 16 applies whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
- The internetwill.co.uk name and logos and all other brands, names, logos, marks and slogans on this Site are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
Third Party Websites
- Although we have sought to carefully select any site to which a link from this Site exists, we have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of such linked sites. The links are provided “as is” with no warranty, guarantee, representation, condition or other term (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) for the information provided within such sites.
- You must not without our permission frame any of this Site onto your own or another person’s website.
- [You are not permitted to provide a link from your website to the home page of this Site without our permission. If we find any such link, we reserve the right to ask you to remove it immediately or we may remove it immediately.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Site Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- If you want to contact us for any reason, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone at +44 0845 680 7597 or by post at the address above.
English law and jurisdiction
- These Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any dispute which may arise under these Site Terms. We shall also have the right to bring a claim against you in the jurisdiction in which you are based.
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our supply of the products and services on this complies with English laws. However, we make no representations and give no warranties that the products and services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of England and Wales. Anyone who orders a product or service from this Site does soon their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If ordering the products or services from this Site is contrary to or infringes any applicable law in your jurisdiction, you should not make the order.